Jan 30, 2020

Three Ladies That YouTube

I live in a very rural area of Ohio and in the winter it can get downright lonely having someone around to share my love of crochet with...so, I get on YouTube and listen to a few good women crocheters and they help me deal with cabin fever or the winter blah's. They make nice company!

Jayda is super funny, Ella is just a down-to-earth mom, and Daisy Farms is more formal and has so many beautiful patterns I don't know where to begin on her channel.

  1. Daisy Farms - (Amazing patterns!)
  2. Jayda In Stitches (This woman's excitement is contagious!)
  3. No Catchy Name Crochet (The down-to-earth mama!)

Happy crocheting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, I'm busy crocheting at the moment, leave me a message and I'll get back to you.Have a nice day and God bless.