Oct 17, 2016

Charity is near and dear to my heart


Let's talk about something near and dear to my heart, giving to others, I am always happiest when I am giving to people in need. This year I am going to focus on hats for preemies, babies and school children.

Recently, my new grandson was born (2 months old) and to celebrate my little pumpkin, I am going to make newborn and preemie hats to give to the hospital where he was born. And, of course, schools always have children in need of hats and gloves; some lose them and others never had them in the first place, so I will be making hats galore.

Here are some charity pattern links and ideas for you to share if you are interested:

Online Charitable Organizations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, I'm busy crocheting at the moment, leave me a message and I'll get back to you.Have a nice day and God bless.